Network Engineer (Security) Logicom Solutions Cyprus
Contact: [email protected]
We are currently looking for a CCIE qualified Network Engineer (Security) to be based in Nicosia, Cyprus. In addition, the successful candidate must be prepared to stay in employment in Cyprus for at least three years.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for security high-level and detailed design, implementation, operations, troubleshooting and issue resolution.
- Develop both high-level and detailed implementation and test plans for Cisco technologies related to enterprise networks
- Develop documentation as it relates to project requirements and assist with or develop customer facing presentations of technology solutions.
- Primary customer technical contact
- Responding to inquiries from clients, staff, service providers and vendors to provide technical assistance and support
- Maintaining multi-site network / security operations
- Member of the solution design and delivery teams
- Able to carry out site surveys and audits
- Able to provide accurate feedback to the rest of the team with regards to customer requirements and required changes
- Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives
- Work with project management team to ensure proper collaboration and timing guidelines for project delivery
- Achieving reliable, timely and high-quality design and deployment work, troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and security systems to resolve operational issues and restore services and be able to accurately diagnose root cause
- Author of design and configuration documents
- Any other duties as assigned by management
Qualifications and Skills
- CCIE Qualified Network Engineer with preference on security
- 8 years of hands-on experience as a security / networking engineer with CISCO security technologies such as NGF, Access control (ISE), email and web security, etc.
- Wide know-how of ICT field and networking in particular with areas of deep specialization
- Familiarity with industry best practices and international, national and industry standards
- Team player
- Produce quality documentation and diagrams
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Fluency in the English language, both verbal and written.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
The Cyprus Working Visa process of the successful candidate will be arranged by the Logicom Group.