Oracle Business Application Specialist
Contact: [email protected]
NewCytech is looking to hire an Oracle Business Application Specialist with programming experience. The successful candidate will be trained on Oracle business applications, which are market leaders in a number of industry. The position is based in Nicosia, Cyprus. In addition, the successful candidate must be prepared to stay in employment in Cyprus for at least three years.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Gather and authore customer requirements,
- Understand business requirements, translate them into technical solution/design, implement them efficiently within the selected application,
- Configure business processes based on defined business requirements,
- Configure product features (such as calculations) based on product specifications,
- Load product rates and define product parameters,
- Configure access and security roles
- Work with a team to deliver a turn-key solution to the customer,
- Any other duties as assigned by Management
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree, preference given to Mathematics, Computer Science, and Information Systems
- Master’s degree in a related field will be considered as an advantage,
- ≥ 3 years of hands-on experience in Programming, preferably with Java, SQL and XML
- Strong understanding of SQL and general database concepts (query building and optimization) and in-depth knowledge of XML
- General understanding of the various insurance and/or annuity products
- Knowledge of any of the following solutions will be considered as an advantage:
- Oracle Documaker,
- Oracle Insurance Policy Administration (OIPA),
- Oracle Customer Care and Billing (CC&B),
- Oracle Meter Data Management System (MDMS)
- Ability to communicate, write and synthesize information
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written)
To Technical Director Newcytech
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
The Cyprus Working Visa process of the successful candidate will be arranged by the Logicom Group.