Senior Cyber Security Consultant Logicom Solutions Cyprus
Contact: [email protected]
We are currently looking for a Senior Cyber Security Consultant to be based in Nicosia, Cyprus. In addition, the successful candidate must be prepared to stay in employment in Cyprus for at least three years.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Be actively involved in developing the strategy for the growth of BCS Cybersecurity Consulting Services and supporting business development activities of the Unit.
- Conduct advanced penetration testing engagements for customers operating in different industry sectors, where cybersecurity is a crucial function, covering both internal, external and red teaming engagements.
- Simulate security breaches to assess the response mechanism and provide recommendations for the enhancement of the incident response mechanism.
- Consult, design and implement information/IT security frameworks and strategies for clients.
- Design and run risk assessments using best industries practices and security standards and analysing IT operations, systems and applications to suggest measures for improvement.
- Perform the day-to-day activities of managing client projects.
- Provide recommendations and guidance related to information security compliance standards and procedures (e.g. ISO27001, GDPR).
- Work with internal teams for the design of advanced cybersecurity protection mechanisms, by sharing cybersecurity expertise and knowledge.
- Present observations, risks and recommendations to senior management and other relevant parties.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 5 year of professional experience in the field of Information Security
- Degree (BSc and/or MSc) in Computer Science, Information Technology or Information Security
- Relevant professional certifications (CISSP, OSCP, CISA) will be considered an advantage
- Excellent organizational and technical knowledge in the area of cybersecurity including experience in applying relevant security standards and frameworks (e.g., ISO 27001)
- Other preferred qualities include a passion for consulting work, teaming, focus, commitment and a fast learner
- Technical background on the implementation / assessment of security controls
- Fluency in the English language, both verbal and written
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
The Cyprus Working Visa process of the successful candidate will be arranged by the Logicom Group.