Senior Developer Logicom Solutions Cyprus
Contact: [email protected]
We are currently looking for a Senior Developer to be based in Nicosia, Cyprus. In addition, the successful candidate must be prepared to stay in employment in Cyprus for at least three years.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Designing and developing state-of-the-art solutions for enterprise customers
- Participating in pre-sales activities as necessary to provide effort estimations for the development of solutions, or other development-related activities
- Understanding the business needs and clarifying inconsistencies prior solution implementation
- Developing the solution as per detailed analysis document and solution design document Performing unit tests to produce high-quality deliverables
- Continuous learning, evolution and development in technology/ tools adopted to deliver solutions
- Ensuring utilization and improvement of standards, tools and frameworks used by the team
- Mentoring and guiding junior members of the team where needed
Qualifications and Skills
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- 5-8 years of experience in Software Development
- Experience in technical team leading
- Experience with leading software vendor technologies, e.g., Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, will be considered and advantage
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions for financial services or public sector will be considered an advantage
- Any relevant professional certifications will be considered an advantage
- Experience in understanding and matching customer needs to solution capabilities to identify the right solution and design for a given business problem
- Strive for continuous improvement and knowledge in new technology trends and solutions
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Fluency in the English language, both verbal and written
Skills and Technologies
- Knowledge of ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- Knowledge of APIs (REST/JSON and/or SOAP/XML)
- Knowledge of ASP.NET WebAPI/ WCF
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases (Preferably MS SQL)
- Experience with source control (TFS and/or GIT) and Continuous Integration/ Deployment tools
- Experience with unit testing frameworks
- Experience with Microservice Architecture and containerization technologies will be considered a plus
- Experience with Cloud deployments and container orchestration will be considered a plus
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
The Cyprus Working Visa process of the successful candidate will be arranged by the Logicom Group.