Senior Solution Architect Logicom Solutions Cyprus
Contact: [email protected]
We are currently looking for a Senior Solutions Architect to be based in Nicosia, Cyprus. In addition, the successful candidate must be prepared to stay in employment in Cyprus for at least three years.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring technology trends and solutions to leverage them in the solution design
- Designing solutions to solve business problems while considering and integrating reference solutions by partners and vendors with Logicom Solutions internal competencies
- Leading the solution pre-sales effort and activities under the role of the Technical Solution Owner ensuring and verifying the solution design is correct and meets customer specifications, service efforts/ sizing, etc., by interfacing with all stakeholders.
- Identifying the right solution for a given business problem by considering several parameters, e.g. licensing, technology fit, internal/ partner delivery capability, etc.
- Performing a solution feasibility assessment highlighting any key assumptions and risks associated with its design and delivery in collaboration with the solution partner(s).
- Reviewing the technical solution response/ proposal in coordination with the solution partner(s).
- Leading the technical delivery of the solution and supports the team and partner(s) in the solution design and delivery when needed while monitoring its implementation.
- Presenting and effectively describing the solution to the services delivery project team prior the project initiation.
- Ensuring utilization and development of internal standards and tools in collaboration with other colleagues.
- Interacting with Sales and Services Delivery and Partners.
- Acting as a reliable and dependable advisor to customer and internal teams for technical matters.
Qualifications and Skills
- Undergraduate or postgraduate degree in Computer Science or in a related field
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in the IT Industry
- Experience in architecting and designing solutions, both on cloud and on premise
- Experience in technical team leading
- Experience with leading software vendor technologies, experience in Microsoft will be considered and advantage
- Experience in designing and implementing solutions for financial services or public sector will be considered an advantage
- Experience in understanding and matching customer needs to solution capabilities to identify the right solution and design for a given business problem
- Strive for continuous improvement and knowledge in new technology trends and solutions
- Excellent organizational and time management skills, and the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time and perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Attentive to detail, methodical, diligent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact on a technical and non-technical level
- Fluency in the English language, both verbal and written
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications and experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Logicom is committed to provide equal employment opportunities for all regardless of their race, color, sex/gender, religion, age, marital status, cultural background, disability, nationality and political opinion. Employees are hired solely based on a specific vacancy’s requirements, taking into consideration the qualifications, previous experience and potential of each individual candidate.
We reserve the right to remove the announcement from circulation at any point in time when a satisfactory number of applications has been received.
Only applicants whose previous experience and qualifications closely match the requirements of the position will be contacted.
The Cyprus Working Visa process of the successful candidate will be arranged by the Logicom Group.